The deadline for the submission of the full paper has been extended to Sept. 27th.
Welcome to the website of Magnetic Measurements 2017, the conference devoted to all aspects of measurement in magnetism, which will take place in Prague (Czech Republic) from September 17th to 20th 2017.
Scope and Format
Magnetic Measurements (MM) is a biennial conference since 1984. Originally it was held alternately in the Czech Republic and the Slovak Republic, but in 2008 the conference site was Budapest. The conference provides an excellent opportunity for scientists and engineers especially (but not exclusively) from Central Europe to share ideas and experience in the field of magnetic measurements.
The conference language is English.
Confirmed invited speakers
We are glad to announce that during the conference there will be an invited talk by Dr.sc.nat. Thomas Schurig from PTB – Berlin on the most recent updates on SQUID magnetometers.
1. Measurement and metrology of magnetic quantities
2. Theoretical problems and methods of magnetic measurement
3. Measurement devices and methods for investigation of magnetic phenomena
4. Computer techniques in magnetic measurements
5. Problems and experimental studies of applied magnetism and magnetic shielding
6. Theory and testing of advanced magnetic materials and study of magnetization processes
7. Experimental methods of study of magnetic structures
8. Sensors and actuators based on magnetic phenomena
9. Magnetic nondestructive evaluation
10. Industrial applications
Selected full papers will be published in the Journal of Electrical Engineering (5-year impact factor: 0.498). One manuscript for participant will be considered for publication.